Saturday, October 30, 2010

Candidate statement: Janette Hulett

Candidate for Executive Board; incumbent

I was born into a strong union household. My father was a union activist, a charter member of Local 839, our first sergeant-at-arms, later vice president and lastly president. I am happy to carry on his tradition and fighting spirit.

Having been on the executive board for three terms, I feel there is much more I can accomplish. Currently, I am on the guild’s website committee. We are working with a website design company to completely redesign and update the guild’s web presence. The new website will be terrific when it is launched.

If re-elected, I will proudly service.


Here is the candidate slate for the 2010 election.
Here are the candidate statements posted to date.
Site Meter